Saturday 22 October 2011

Gok Wan for Specsavers

I mostly wear contact lenses to correct my ridiculously rugby-ball shaped, lazy & unfocused eyes, but I do love a pair of statement glasses for days when I feel my wardrobe needs a little boost (or if I have an important meeting).

S1820034

I'd been lusting after a pair of Cutler & Goss, but was not prepared to shell out £270 (then another £100+ for custom lenses). This pair are from the Gok Wan range at Specsavers and they also come in white! What I loved more about these than similar pairs available was the matte, textured wood effect. Just a little bit different.

What's better is that because I have the contact lens direct debit with Specsavers, all my glasses are 50% off, so these cost me £45!!

DSC_0057

DSC_0063

IMG_1553

IMG_1558

8 comments:

  1. Em that's a bit of a bargain! They look hot, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really suit you - in the last few years I've come to accept my status as a specs wearer and now I love them, I've got some black D&G ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the glasses look so chic! you look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, these are gorgeous! Totally suit being a speccy four eyes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really good on you! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! They look great on you.

    I just ordered some frames from Eyewearbrands - saved myself over £200 on what I would have paid in Vision Express for the same pair as my prescription was included in the already discounted price! Get in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These really suit am so jealous would love a air of goks glasses.I'm really loving the gok wan 02 one's.
    Joanna
    http://joannavictoria-beautyoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate my glasses!! I want yours!
    You are just lovely-
    XO

    ReplyDelete