Wednesday 1 June 2011

Debrorah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers Swatched

A super quick post as I'm running out the door, in a rush, eating skips for tea. They aren't even skips. They are called melts, the Aldi version... anyway, I digress!

This is a swatch of Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers, blogged about here. I haven't been able to capture even a tenth of how amazing it looks in real life, but here is a couple of picaroos...

sorry for the poorness of the pics - I just am a crap photographer!

10 comments:

  1. this is what i'm desperately hoping Lust Red will look like. which, btw should be in my possession tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to own these so badly... this one and all the others that are glittery.

    Ms Red

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never seen a polish like it! Totally unique xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazeballs - totally gofftastic!

    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Need to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - it sort of reminds me of OPI's Merry Midnight but even nicer. And I think those are pretty good photos when you're in a rush!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I need this in my life, I'm nail varnish obsessed!
    B x

    ReplyDelete