Sunday 22 May 2011

Model Makeover

I'm updating my portfolio at the moment & have some lovely ladies booked for makeovers in the next month or so. The deal is they get a random face of makeup for free & I get to use the photos!

First up was the beautiful, creamy skinned Heather - an absolutely delightful face, with giant blue eyes.
Heather has beautiful skin & I didn't want to overdo the foundation. I used a little MAC Fix + and buffed in MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NW20, using a 109 brush.

On the eyes is a wash of MAC's Expensive Pink. To create the depth at the outer corners, I mixed Satin Taupe & Embark together & blended in using a 217. On the lower lash line, I took Embark quite low, & buffed out, creating a slightly less structured smoky eye. On the water line, I used Avon's Gel Super Shock liner in Bronze. I applied MAC 32 lashes & blended together with MUFE's Smoky Lash.

On the cheeks, I used MUFE's HD Cream in 6, then buffed in a smidge of Chanel's Bronze Universel into the hairline. I finished the skin by concealing with MACs Select Cover Up concealer & some YSL highlighter across the cheekbones & down the nose.

On the lips was Beaute's Weightless Lip Creme in Girlina, with NYX's Ultra Violet lip glaze over the top, to add a little burst of colour.






Thanks Heather for being such a good sitter!


If you are interested in modelling for me, please email me at info@amandamclennan.com (you need to be either based in the Aberdeen area, or willing to get yourself here!)

3 comments:

  1. I wish you were closer to Glasgow! I'd love to take you up on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She looks beautiful in your make-up, I LOVE the picture with her long ponytail at the back and the big smile.! The eye make-up is so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were closer to Ayrshire. I'd be a model for you in a heartbeat! :D x

    ReplyDelete