Friday 6 May 2011

FOTD: Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye Colour 'Gold'

This FOTD is specially dedicated to the lovely Laura from So Far, So Chic. One of my Twitter BFFs, I promised her I would do a proper FOTD post featuring my current favourite eye product; the Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye Colour in Gold.

So Laura, this is for you!


Products are...

Chanel Pro Lumiere (10)
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer
Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye Colour in Gold
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash
La Femme Blush in Indian Rose
Accessorize Blush/Baked Highlighter
MAC Blankety/Angel lipsticks blended together
Chanel Loose Powder in Clair


Obligatory ridiculous posing photo that always happens after FOTD pics...

A xx

6 comments:

  1. This colour is so pretty! The one i want is Alloy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats obscene how blue it makes your eyes, in the last pic! wow.
    I have a similar shade of blue eyes, to you. You have now made me want that colour badly. Love the whole look. Looks so fresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, can I ask. Do you apply these cream shadows with a brush. Or do you use your finger. Im just wondering if they stain brushes. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i normally use my fingers for this particular product, but i used a brush just for this so it was super tidy for the photos. it cleaned up fine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, the blush looks great on you! I just found you on youtube, loving your videos!!

    Becca x

    honestlybec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh that eye colour is lovely, must put it on my list x

    ReplyDelete