Monday 17 January 2011

Stupid Monday FOTD

When I get up each morning at 4.50am, I'm quite chipper about the fact that I will have enough time to get some FOTD pics. I mean, I have to do my makeup anyway, so I might as well take advantage, right?

Unfortunately, usually by the time I'm out the shower, got dressed & done my hair, I'm so pissed off that I'm up so early to spend all day at a 9-5 (or in my case a 6.30-6.30), that my makeup ends up being rashly applied and I look murderous in any photo taken.

So, I took the pics. I know I look like an escaped, very annoyed serial killer, but I took the time to take the pics, so I'll be damned if I wasn't posting them. Please excuse the hair, it was still wet.


On the face...

FACE Atelier Foundation
Dior Capture Totale powder
MUFE HD Blush
Clinique Fine Liner Brow Pencil in 'Soft Blonde'
MAC Patina & Satin Taupe E/S
MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash
Vaseline 'Rose' Lip Balm



Lensmail Fail from Specsavers means I then had to wear my glasses as I've now exhausted my 3 month lens supply. No sign of my delivery, but amazingly they haven't forgotten to take my direct debit. (can you sense my mood?)

Random close-up of the Fossil necklace I received from my mum at Christmas. Love it.


Bah. Must do better

11 comments:

  1. I look murderous in so many of the pictures I take too, tis very annoying. This is gorgeous, natural look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing satin taupe and Patina today ! Such an easy and classy look when you are in a hurry ...You look so fresh with that wet hair, I look like a wet rat when my hair is not done...

    Hope you feel better (getting up so early is not humane !)

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me! (with Lensmail). It was my first time trying contacts, as well. I marched down to Specsavers and they gave me some complimentary lenses to tide me over, though. Have you tried doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think you look murderous you should have seen me at 5:45 this morning! I've been Lensmail for about 5 years with no missed deliveries, but now you come to mention it I am expecting one......

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you don't look like Mrs Potato Head. Still loving the amazing hair. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same thing happens to me all the time with Lensmail but as someone else said, they always give me extras to tide me over until they arrive. Tis' very annoying though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having to get up at 4.50 shouldn't be allowed...! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the necklace alot too, sometimes i use vaseline on lips as well, i am lazy to put on lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look with glasses. She just looks awesome and sexxxyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that necklace...your mom has excellent taste! I get up at 7.30am for work and you look a million times better than I do! How do you do it at that time in the morning? If I had to get up as early as you my lipstick would be in my hair and I'd probably have mascara on my teeth! lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems to be a common theme with lensmail fail... you'd think they'd sort it out but after having new systems put in store dont expect it to be soon.
    Love your eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete