Saturday 1 January 2011

My New Year's Eve Makeup

I blogged a couple of days ago about the YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick ad, that I thought was gorgeous and so I popped out on New Year's Eve to pick up the 01 shade pictured below.

The lipstick itself is super soft and glides onto the lip so very easily. The £22 price point stung, but if you're looking for a bit of luxury, this might hit the spot.

I used it for my hogmany makeup and you can see me putting the look together here



This was at the bells and the blurry-ness isn't the camera, it's a factual representation of how drunk we all were at that point. Roll on 4am and we made it to bed!

All that's left to be said is Happy New Year and may 2011 make all your dreams come true. Now, I'm back to bed as really hurting today!


2 comments: