Sunday 9 January 2011

London Baby!

I'm so pleased to finally be able to tell you all that I will be in London at the end of January for IMATS!



It's taken me months to decide if I was going to go... The journey includes flights, trains, tubes, buses, taxis... but so I'm coming and I'm glad I booked it up, because...

I am going to be WORKING there! I'm actually going to be working with FACE Atelier who are showcasing their amazing range of products.

You've seen me use FACE Atelier loads of times in videos & FOTD posts - the foundation is brilliant. It's one of the core products, but FACE also do so much more that isn't really available in the UK yet (althoughyou can find some of the best ones at Coco Beau), so if you are interested, take a scoot over to their website, read up & stock up at IMATS! I will be more than happy to help you choose & take you through the range!

I'm so looking forward to meeting lots of new people & friends, so if you see me around come say Hi! Cami from Cami Loves Kiwi will also be working with FACE Atelier and she is very friendly too!

The IMATS schedule is now available, but I think it's not 100% finalised yet. You can see it here but a quick peek reveals some cracking appearances! My pick would be...

The Guru Summit (9.30-10.30am Saturday) A chance to quiz your favourite YouTube Gurus on Social Networking, Makeup & YouTube

Louise Young: Anti Ageing Techniques (11.45am-12.45pm (Saturday) Louise demonstrates her top tips for making clients, actors & models look younger

MAC Presents Terry Barber: Couture Beauty (12.30-1.30pm Saturday) MAC's director of makeup for the UK and Europe focuses his class on styles inspired by Helmut Newton & Guy Bourdin, but with a modern twist

Embryolisse Presents Kevin James Bennett (11am-12pm Sunday) Kevin demonstrates the essential steps to prep & prime skin before makeup application


Hope to see you there!

A x


1 comment:

  1. wooohooo im going too..ill be the same as you...im coming from ireland..so it'll be cars, flights..tubes..if i make it their alive ill pop over and check out their foundation...xxx

    ReplyDelete