Friday 2 July 2010

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens

Did I mention that I'd been to London recently?...

Stumbling across the Pixi store just off Carnaby Street, I squealed and ran in, credit card at the ready! Actually, felt fairly overwhelmed as was completely unprepared and had no idea what to get!

I ended up picking up a 'Petal Jam' lip balm and one of Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pens. What caught my eye first was the amazing colour of the tester they had out - No 6 True Teal. I gave it a customary swipe on the back of my hand and trotted off to the till.

It wasn't until I got it back to the hotel and tried it on my eyes that I discovered how bloody amazing it is!! This glides on softer than silk - it doesn't pull or drag on the skin and unlike a liquid, there's no streaking, running or blobbing. Within a few seconds it was stuck fast and waterproof. The colour is simply fabulous, making my pale blue eyes look so deep and blue. The line didn't budge all night, no smudging, smearing or transfer onto the top of my lid.

Can I just say also that the customer service I received was downright superb! I wish I'd gotten the girls name, but she was so helpful, friendly and ridiculously beautiful!

This 'pencil' goes straight into my HG pile and I will definitely be buying more!


A xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from Pixi (the shame, I know!) but next time I'm down Carnaby Street way I'll pop in and have a nose at what they've got to offer. I usually stick to the same brands, but sometimes it makes a difference to go in to the store and see the full range and see how it works together before buying. I love teal so maybe try this eye pen x

    ReplyDelete