Saturday 24 April 2010

Ellis Faas Lipstick

Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know I am a bit fond of a red lipstick, so when I spotted a competition over at Beauty Woo Me to win an Ellis Faas lippie, I was all over it!
Unbelievably, I won and the bullet of delicious red glossiness popped through my letter box last week. The Ellis Faas cosmetic brand is completely inspired by 'Human Colours'; the colours that exist universally and naturally in each and every one of us.
The lipstick range consists of 27 colours, in 3 textures; Creamy, Milky and Glazed. You can see the full range here. I received L103 Creamy Lips, which retails at 25Euro. It's so smooth and silky, not like a normal thick lipstick texture at all and it's beautifully moisturising. I expected it to go on slightly streaky due to it's lighter texture, but pictured below is just one tiny smooth coat. And 3 hours later, my lips are still red, even and the best part is they haven't dried out. Delighted!

3 comments:

  1. WOW that is such a gorgeous red and I can't believe how long it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous, it suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous, the colour suits you so well. x

    ReplyDelete