Thursday 29 April 2010

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows

Hola,
I first bleated about these back in Feb, after picking up RSVP and loving it; since then, I have acquired 3 more and I love them even more!
Last time I talked about how lovely the application was, how soft they are, how long-lasting the shadow is and how easily blendable they are, so no need to mention all that again...
This time, I am just wowed by the colours. I love them! They are so versatile, so modern but classic and can be just as easily daytime as they can evening eyes. Because it is a cream, the pay-off you get is the same as what you see in the jar. No need to build these colours up, 1 coat is enough.
The whole range complements each other perfectly and many of the colours can be blended together. I often use RSVP over my lid, then Get Figgy in the crease, or Skinny Jeans on my lid with Strut as a liner.

Fab, fab, fab.


Above - pic taken in artificial light, below - pic taken in bright daylight.
From Left to Right: Strut, Get Figgy, Skinny Jeans and RSVP



RSVP

SKINNY JEANS

GET FIGGY

STRUT

These bad boys currently sell for £14 in your nearest Boots or Debenhams counters or visit Benefit's UK website. I should point out that the UK site has 21 colour choices as opposed to the US site which only has 13!

4 comments:

  1. wicked review. those bad boys are half price at cheapsmells x
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty range of colors! Thanks for the review! ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try some of these for ages... I can't wait to try one now! The colours are so pretty!
    -love your blog!

    ReplyDelete